A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
Remember ladies, don’t expect to leave your house an be treated like an autonomous person who doesn’t have to search every bathroom, powder room, and elevator like you’re in a fucking neo noir spy film! So pass on these safety tips that reaffirm that deep knot of dread in your stomach telling you your humanity is up for debate!
Another reason to never leave my house? AWESOME.
I fucking hate it when you’re in such a fantastically giddy mood and then you see one simple little thing that makes you think, “oh” and then you just get this empty feeling in your chest and you get nauseous and the world just crumbles and you want to just lay under a blanket and close your eyes and fall asleep and never wake up.
*takes 30 selfies before deciding not to post one*
i want to:
- wear and have your clothes
- couple cosplay with you
- go to the beach with you
- cuddle with you
- give you little kissies
- hug you
- have lil date nights and days with you
- have ice cream together UuU
I just love all of the Kenways ok
i hope that one day you feel as happy as you make other people
i hope that you experience laughing to the point of your sides aching
i hope that you will get the chance to completely and utterly enjoy yourself doing something you love or being with people you love or just having fun
i hope that you’ll start to see yourself as someone worthy of those things
If you reblog this post by June 21st, 2013 I will write down every single url that reblogged this and stick it in a jar and will scatter them all around this summer (I will be traveling in July). They might be taped in public bathrooms, thrown around at a concert, or left in a seat of a roller coaster…Who knows? Someone may find your url and message you saying where they found it. I promise I’ll do all of them.
do animals think in english or in the sounds they make
this is what yahoo paid $1.1 billion for
I am literately crying.
At least they realize that they cannot escape the supernatural fandom